Sunday 3 November 2013

New Job and Teaching at Bournemouth...

Over the last couple of weeks I was back at my old University in Bournemouth to teach the 2nd years animation students a bit about my approach to character design. 
 We begun with generated a bunch of random types of characters and hobbies. Together we came up with a Little Samurai Girl and an Old Lady Baseball Player. 

I showed them how to do quick silhouetted thumbnails, flesh out a favourite silhouette, pose out the character, explore expressions and squash and stretch in the face and turnarounds. 


And in other news, I'm working on a very exciting project with Passion Pictures which I don't think I can tell you too much about yet..but it will be revealed in 2014!

4 comments:

  1. I could use a good lecture on character design, nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very expensive at £15 per head on a Saturday evening and you definitely do not get what you would expect for that amount of money. Taxi Bournemouth to London

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pleased to see such amazing sketches and such impressive blogs should be shared.Airport Car parking at Luton makes life easier for you and turn travelling and parking easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great service, i think its cute. the combination of both. london gatwick airport parking

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.