Tuesday 29 May 2012

TBS Promo

 Back in November last year, I got my very first little bit of professional freelance character design work in London town with a production house called Nexus Productions. I got to work with the lovely Jim Le Fevre on designing some characters for their recent TBS Promo. It's just been released to the world so now I can share some of the designs I did for it. 


It was a fun project and it was a great start for what is turning out to be a fruitful career in character design...so far!

View the video here:


You can see more of my portfolio by clicking the tab labeled 'Portfolio' on the toolbar at the top of this page :P

4 comments:

  1. I love these. It's always great to see concept art. And the red is a great change to the usual blue you see in concept art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Great shapes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're brilliant Gill i jut watched the ad....amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.