Tuesday 27 December 2011

Schoolism SALE!!!


We must have all been very good this year as Santa has persuaded Schoolism to do another $100 off SALE!

They've got great courses in Character Design, Digital Painting, Storyboarding, Gesture Drawing, Caricature and more!

Anyone who has been following this blog for a few months will know that I did Stephen Silver's Character Design Course and I was very good! I learned so much and he is such an inspiring teacher. I have a few friends who have also done some of the other classes and they have also reported on how much theyve learned and are glad they signed up. Well worth the money!

So if your new years resolution is to get better at design, or painting, or drawing, why not treat yourself to one of these courses with your Christmas money?

If you miss out on the sale then you can still you my special discount code to get $50 OFF!

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) How do we apply your alumni code for money off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stacey,

      The sale is from a while ago, but if you click on the 'Schoolism Discount' with the logo of an iguana on the left side of my blog page, you can get $50 off with the code it generates.

      Let me know if it works or not!

      :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.